CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a morning!

Whew! I made it to naptime! So, I tried J's technique of shutting the office door for some peace and quiet while I did some paperwork/computer stuff/phone calls, etc... Not really a good idea when there's not a mother out there to supervise. It was quiet... too quiet... So when I opened the door, LB had two paintbrushes in his hands and green paint all over him, (did I say they could paint, I don't remember!), there was a bottle of water spilled on the table with open paint (I've been meaning to paint the table!), and he had also emptied all the canned goods out of the pantry including one jar of spaghetti sauce broken on the floor! How can one little boy wreak such havoc in such a small amount of time? And where were the other three you ask (oh, yeah, it's a snow day)? Apparantly watching him make a mess while building a fort out of couch cushions and papers in the living room... Most of the mess cleaned up, babies down for a nap, I will be soon and the 'big' kids are going to be in their rooms cleaning the rest of the afternoon...

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Oh Megan, makes me think it has been too quiet in my house for the past hour. Think I will go check on the Clark Angels. HA HA I am sure they will go to school tomorrow.

Molly said...

The last time it was too quiet in my house, Jack had colored his feet, leg and entire penis green with a marker (yes I took a picture for later!!)