CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

'Girled' cheese and tomato soup

I made us grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for lunch yesterday. As we were eating BG asked 'Why do they call it girled cheese?' Made me giggle... Anyway, it's a favorite lunch for LG and LB. I didn't give them soup at first, but when they saw mine they both 'asked' for some. LG drank hers from her little cup and LB, who imitates everything, started dipping his sandwich in his soup. I'm so thankful that they're easy to feed! BG a different story... Lately she's decided she doesn't like so many things she used to eat regularly. It's a challenge getting her to eat regular meals and last night I finally gave in and gave her a piece of bread and butter before bed. She didn't eat much of her dinner and said her stomach was growling...

0 comments: