CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Two hour delay, what?!

So I guess I've acclimated to the weather. Yesterday was 45 degrees and gorgeous and we were running around without coats on and it felt great! This morning there was wet slushy snow falling, but nothing accumulated on the roads. So I didn't even think about school being delayed (and our cable is not working right so no news to tell us delays). BB came back in from the bus stop and said a lady told him there was a delay and no other kids waiting. I'm so glad our bus stop is right outside our house... Anyway, it looks like the snow has turned to rain so hopefully it melts a bunch of the snow still on the ground! BG is convinced that spring is almost here because of all the geese flying back from the south. She points out every flock flying over and says 'they're coming back because spring is almost here!' I hope she's right...

0 comments: