CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

The teacher gets schooled

I love it when my kids teach me back something they've learned from me... We were in McDonalds after church yesterday and ordered 3 cheeseburgers and various other items. Well, they put two extra cheeseburgers on our tray and we didn't notice until one of them had been eaten. Now I know that if I bring it back up they will just throw it away and paying for it will be a hassle because they've already closed out the order, but BB quickly reminded me that it was dishonest not to pay for them! So, I went and paid for them and confused the counter guy to no end, but it made me so happy that BB actually understands something we've taught him by our words and actions and that he's not afraid to speak up when he sees something wrong (at least not with me). Also a big reminder for me that they are always watching and learning whether it be a good or bad action.

0 comments: