CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter's here...

...why am I? After over a foot of snow fall in the last 24 hours with no signs of letting up soon, I'm starting to wonder why I didn't just move someplace warm while J was deployed? I'm not ready for winter to start just yet! Granted this is supposed to melt by the the weekend, but I'm already irritated with the snow and kids running in and out and in and out and finding gloves and picking up wet clothes and dirty snow on the carpet. When you're overwhelmed on a daily basis as it is, snow just adds that much more 'stuff' to deal with! At least the kids are enjoying it. They've been outside most of the day except to track snow in every once in a while and change gloves and eat. I wasn't expecting to see snow this early so I still haven't found snow pants for LG and BB needs new boots. I did happen to go through all of our gloves and hats and boots a few weeks ago when the closet exploded so at least that stuff was ready to go at 7:30 this morning when BB started getting dressed! Guess I better improve my attitude about this climate or it's going to be a really loooong winter and you probably won't want to read much of my blog...



1 comments:

Major Mom said...

Everything you wrote has gone through my head today...what a mess.