CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Introducing...

Conan the Barbunian:





Not quite the fierce fighter as his name would suggest, which is a good thing in a bunny! I finally caved in to the kids begging for a pet and since dogs and cats are out due to allergies, a bunny it is. OK, who am I kidding. I've been missing having a pet for ages now, so I'm happy the kids gave me an excuse! He's very mellow with the kids and playful, as far as rabbits go. And BB and BG are so far excited about 'helping' take care of him. LB is not so sure about him moving around freely, but he'll come up and pet Conan if I'm holding him. LG likes to try to pat him as he hops by, but so far he's evaded her...

2 comments:

Kellee said...

He is very cute, can't wait to meet him.

Angie said...

Love his name!