CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

L3 Vol 2

Lessons Learned Lately Vol 2 Or Random Observations

1. I really like coffee. I've known this for a while of course, but am really appreciating it this week. I really should figure out how to use the timer function though so I have it waiting for me when I drag out of bed, or is there someone I can hire to come make me coffee in the morning?

2. I'm not the morning person I thought I was (hence the appreciation for coffee). Maybe the years of interupted sleep are catching up to me, but it is harder and harder to get going in the morning and now I'm at my best in a short window between 2and 5...

3. Washable markers were not intended to be put in the washing machine and drier. BB left one in his pocket and there are now green marks all over a load of clothes including the only comfortable pair of jeans I have. We'll see if it really washes out...

4. I'm not ready for LB to be able to climb out of his crib... He's currently banging on the bedroom door instead of napping.

5. I really like naptime and really hope this week is just an adjustment thing and both babies will go back to taking a good nap every day. Soon. Please.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Megan, if you need me to I will teach you how to use your timer, ha ha, I can't live without mine. Nothing like the smell of coffee at 6:00am.

Julia said...

Isn't it full moon?
Put some pictures up of your new hair cut! I would love to see it :)