CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

yucky weekend

LG and I woke up early yesterday morning with whatever LB had a few days ago but much worse. Vomiting, fever and let me say I won't be far from the bathroom again today. Poor LG just laid on the couch with me all day and then a nap with LB and me in the afternoon on the big bed. Really missing J, especially around 4:30 yesterday morning. On the bright side, it was great weather most of the day so the other three played in the back yard a lot and electronic devices kept them busy the rest of the time without too big of a mess in the house. BB is getting to be such a big help also. He made his own lunch and helped BG with hers and then helped me make Eggo's for dinner. We're both doing much better today, good thing since it's raining again. And hey, nothing like a couple of days of being sick to jump start the weight loss. Ok, that last one was a bit of a stretch, but since I was bright siding it...

0 comments: