CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Stomach yuck... still

I am so past this stomach bug or whatever we've got going through our family. Unfortunately, it's not past us... BB finally got hit with it Sunday evening and this morning, so he's home from school today and spent a lot of time in the bathroom last night. I just hope we haven't made anyone else sick. It seems we're all better for a few days (long enough to socialize) and then another one goes down. And it's not the kind of sick where the children are quiet and subdued (except LG of course); they feel fine except their tummies and diarrhea. fun... not really.

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Megan, maybe this is it. I will pray that it is for your sake. If you need anything just let me know.

Major Mom said...

want me to come with the chlorox in the morning? we can have a bleach party:) Thanks fo putting my wiper blades on. I love girls who can do stuff like that...unlike myself

Kris said...

Megan and yours...I've been enjoying a "peek" into your lives! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog! Have a happy Memorial Day...what's left of it!
Hope you are all on the mend now.
Kris (Matson)

Major Mom said...

where r u??? i see the van is home...but no people...