CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Unmotivated...

to do anything. I have so much I need to get done right now, yet so little motivation/energy to do anything beyond the minimum. Maybe if I make a list it will get it all out of my head and be less overwhelming, so not exactly exciting reading, but here's my to do list:

First and foremost, feed, clothe, bathe and see to general well-being of children. After that everything else is bonus:

Finish cleaning out computer armoire in family room
Move current computer into armoire
Rearrange my bedroom to make room for the eliptical trainer
Use the eliptical trainer a few times a week
Shampoo filthy carpets
Lay vinyl flooring down over the dining room carpet to prevent further filth
Rearrange living room to make room for the piano
Transport piano to house
Put rest of junk from back yard into garage before the next snow
Move my planters into the garage
Mulch the garden
Oil change/winterize the van
Clean the van
Keep up on daily chores and reduce the mountain of laundry
Stick to my budget and figure out Chrismas

So, I guess I should get off the computer and tackle at least one thing on there...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm making the lists too, but it often seems like I lose the list and then many months later I find it and if I'm lucky something has gotten done (but usually not). But keeping kids happy and healthy takes much more time and is much more important than all those other things. Things will wait, growing kids won't.

timsjojo said...

All because of the piano!! HaHa, no one had clean socks at my house this morning.