CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm blaming the boots...



I finally bought the Frye boots I've been wanting for a couple of years and it seems they really want to get dirty! The first time I wore them, I had to fish LB out of the lake. Today, after 17 years of nary an incident with mud, I got the van stuck and my boots muddy. So it's the boots, or I'm just destined to provide entertainment for others with my occasional bouts of idiocy. After I bought my piano I decided to drive by the LeRay Mansion since I hadn't seen it yet. There was a utitily truck blocking the road so I decided to turn around and go back out the way I came. Well, my front tires went into the very soft, deep mud on the side of the road and that was it... Front wheel drive, stuck real good. Luckily, the public utitily guys were kind enough to winch me out as they were trying not to laugh! One guy kept calling me 'dear' but I could see the 'daft cow' in his eyes. So glad I could provide a bright spot of humor in somebody's day...

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Okay that is a good one.... At least you had boots on and not those fancy green slipper shoes...Did you have to bat your eye lashes at them?

Major Mom said...

Ok...you know how awesome I think that is. Probably made the guy's day having to pull a hot momma outta the mud. By the way...I am fuming from the meeting...

M said...

No eyelashes were batted, I am thinking going back to blond... And they were definetly having fun.