CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections...

on 2008. New Year's Eve seems like a good time to look back at the year and take it all in and put it to rest... I started this blog last February and I just reread most of it and am so glad I wrote down many of the things that occured in our life this year. The one thing that stands out for me is God has carried us through another year with the help of friends, family, neighbors and community. 2008 was not an easy year, with what seems like more downs than ups, but I would not trade any of it, if it meant losing out on the relationships built and strengthened between family, friends and God and self. Sure, there is room for improvement (especially with the self part), but that's for the New Year... So a prayer of thanks tonight for the year past and of continued blessings and strength for the year to come... Happy New Year!

0 comments: