CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tagged?

OK, this is a new thing for me in the blogging world, but I was tagged by Laundry, Little Boys and Lattes. Here's the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

6 random things about me

1. I can't stand purposely misspelled words and sometimes avoid products or places because of it; ie Krispy Kremes or Kut 'n Kurl.

2. I love cooking, eating and working out, but recently the eating has been winning!

3. I like taking random side roads while driving, although not as often with kids in tow.

4. I know how to load a vehicle to it's maximum capacity and still fit 6 people in it.

5. I think I'm funny sometimes and have no problems laughing at myself.

6. I've been accused of sesquipedalianism, although my vocabulary has dwindled significantly in recent years.

I tag:
Galingers on the Go
Displaced Beachbums
Daily Dose of the Dentes
Somero Saga
Chaos in Motion
and I don't know anyone else who hasn't already been tagged!

3 comments:

timsjojo said...

Elo just had an icebreaker at school where they tried to guess who belonged to the random thing about you, We both agreed they are hard to come up with.I knew about the spelling thing, we tend to critique the classifieds around this house. I agree, Battle Ground Bakery is better than KK.PS its still for sale!

Angie said...

I love you most because of #5!!! You're always cracking me up!

timsjojo said...

Okay, guessing here, sesquapeddy whatever means you can walk, talk and chew gum at the same time??