CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

quick note

Just a quick note to let everyone know I'll be 'enjoying' some forced peace and quiet the next couple of days while my sister M takes care of the kids and other stuff. Thanks again to everyone for your support and she's got a list of numbers to call 'just in case' of anything! I've been meaning to post the rest of summer pics and first day of school comments, but that will have to wait until later in the week! Have a Blessed week!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to hear M is there, and I just talked to aunt B, and glad that she can come too. In this life stage, it's hard to help out others, especially across the country. But know that you and yours are uplifted in prayer daily, and I'm so glad others are able to pitch in when it's needed.