CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Waiting and itching...

I went for my Dr. appt today to get my stitches out and he looked at my red, itchy neck and wanted to take the stitches out and put more tape on it??? Hello!? Guess he didn't get it that I'm allergic to the tape (even though it's written on a red allergy wrist band during surgery) or adhesive or whatever is making a nice rectangle of burning itch around the actual cut. Can you tell it's making me cranky... Anyway, I said I would rather keep the stitches in my neck, lovely as they are, for a few more days than deal with anymore allergic reactions. He then said he could take them out on Thursday and hopefully have the biopsy report then also and said not to put anything on the itch. I have to admit that I wasn't exactly a model patient with this doc on our last encounter... He removed a mole from my chest a few weeks ago and I couldn't make the follow up so I removed my own stitches and blew off the follow up. I figured if it was malignant he would call me. You know what they say about payback...

1 comments:

Major Mom said...

ok...that is super awesome. i love how tough you are...praying for good results.