CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

BG's Lunch




I was busy getting stuff ready for our yardsale yesterday and BG asked if she could make her own lunch. I'm not saying no to that! She added the apple after I suggested some fruit to go with her goldfish, turkey and yogurt... She didn't think if was quite as much fun when I asked her if she wanted to make her sister some too.

We sold some of our extra junk today during the post-wide yardsale. I don't think I'll ever do a yard sale on my own. We got so many people coming down our street that I had all my bigger stuff sold by 11:00 am and I've just got a couple of boxes in the back of my van to go to the Salvation Army. Yay! I always feel so much lighter when we get rid of a pile of stuff! A bit exhausting getting everything ready and trying to keep track of kids all at once and selling and trying to keep track of kids and putting stuff away and trying to keep track of kids... I finally strapped LB into his carseat in the van and LG into the stroller. Sometimes I wonder if I'm smarter than the average 2 year old...

0 comments: