CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blessed...

with wonderful friends and neighbors. I miss my family a lot, but God has definetly provided for me with good friends and neighbors. It usually takes me a while to get to know people and the last two moves, God has sent friends with us. I'm so thankful that I got the opportunity to continue friendships started at the previous duty station (Shoutout to V, AC, AD, and K!). Of course, now the kids think all of our friends should move with us and I keep trying to convince my sister it would be a good idea. Who needs a steady job and retirement benefits? Oh, most of us. Anyway, just feeling thankful for friends who become like family...

1 comments:

Kellee said...

I too am very thankful for the friends that I have moved with for the past two moves, and of course for the new friends we meet along the way. Thanks for making this hard time a little easier with all your kindness. You are a one of a kind.