CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Days

I thought a snow day would be a good day to start a blog. A few of my friends have been writing and I've really enjoyed keeping up with them. Anyway, there was about 18 inches of snow this morning and Willem had no school again for the 4th time in 2 weeks. So, my workout today was shoveling the driveway and walk, twice. Willem loves playing in the snow; he comes in to change gloves and goes right back out. Isabelle goes out for about 20 minutes and comes in and leaves a trail of snow-clothes down to her room. It takes her longer to get dressed for going out than her actual time outside... Josie and Rohan get excited when I bring their boots out, but after being outside for about 10 minutes they're ready to come in. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth the time and effort of actually getting them dressed in their snow getups for the small amount of time we spend outside! Anyway, I hope to be able to update this every few days and hopefully get some pictures posted too. I'm constantly amazed at how fast the kids are growing and learning and I want to be able to stop and reflect on it a little and hope you don't mind my ramblings as I do so.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey there! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

Molly said...

Hi Megan! Glad you are joining the blogging world - I am having a lot of fun with it. Hope you will too. Can't believe all the snow you have up there. We woke up to 6+ inches yesterday. On Monday it wsa 67 degrees! Crazy weather.

Lori said...

Hi Megan!
This is such a wonderful idea. I'm so glad that you are well and settled. We had a snowday yesterday too, 6+ inches! We found out last week that Italy is our next destination! We are extremely excited! How is New York?